Thursday, January 20, 2011

Black Iz Power: Regrouping Week 19 :-(

Wow.  Today I just learned that I did not get into my top choice school, and I am really. . .wow.  I really don't know what I'm going to do because I have yet to send out my application for my plan B school, and I got rejected from one plan B school as it is!  I'm so confused!  I just wish that I KNEW where I was going to college!  So, I'm just going to take my time, and sit down for a minute to think about the future in a positive way because it was their lost that they didn't except me.  Still, I want to know why?  I mean, my weighted GPA is not great, but my GPA is awesome!  It shows how much I've grown since my freshman year, and it should show the colleges how hard I am willing to work when I go to college.  Wow. . .I really need to take a breather for this one because if I don't I am going to be so vulnerable, and I think I will cry and then the skies will become so gray.  I know that I can make it through this, but I'm going to need a moment.  So Howard, I'm waiting on you.  You know, it's funny.  Just yesterday while I was sitting in class, I had go this negative feeling that made the light go one shade darker.  Then I can't remember exactly what happened to make me feel positive and relaxed, but when I got that thought into my head, the light went one shade lighter again.  Maybe that was the moment posted on my app status that said that I wasn't going to get accepted.  Who knows, but I'm not going to let this get me down because no matter where I go, I am going to study hard to become something great in this world. Still, it would feel even greater if I knew where I was going right now because the schools that I got accepted to so far are places where I really don't see myself going.
So PEACE and wish me luck as I try to find my way.
Love,
             Blackness

No comments:

Post a Comment