Saturday, November 13, 2010

Eye Candy! YuM! Week 11!

This week has been very busy, and I have gotten little rest, but I'm starting to get my apps out.  On Friday, I got an e-mail from Penn State saying that they received my fee waiver, and all that I had to do was submit my application.  I was so happy!  I did that yesterday, and I guess the only thing that I have to do is submit my ACT scores electronically.  Yeah, all this stuff is complicated.  Now, all that I've got left is Ohio State, Howard University, Georgia State, Miami University (Ohio), Ohio University, possibly Purdue and possibly Spelman.  So wish my luck!

This week was all good and I kept myself positive, and that's when my guidance counselor took me on a field trip to this DeVry program called "Her World".  At first, I truthfully didn't want to go, but I just went anyway because she really wanted me to go. Plus I got out of school.  The first bump was when I didn't have my ID, and the office lady threatened to give me a dress code violation.  Then when I got into the van I saw these two ho--girls that I didn't want to see.  I will call the one girl, "Ms. Bigstuff" and the other, "Mrs. Connor" after Bull Connor.  I didn't do anything to them, and of course they start talking about me just because there wasn't enough room for me to sit in the van.  Anyhow, I first met Mrs. Connor when I first came to this school, and she always had the nerve to laugh at me when she really had nothing to talk about.  Then in recent years, I've learned that she's racist against her own race, and I decided to put her on the spot by putting her full name in my book.  Next I knew of Ms. Bigstuff, but I had never really become aquatinted with her till the tenth grade.  She is most annoying because she thinks that the whole world is out to get her, and that EVERY girl envies her.  Plus she thinks that she's always right.  I still can't stand her because I know that she talks about me, even though she is friends with my cousin Princess Pink, but I never expect Pink to ever stand up for me anyways.
The ceremony turned out to be very inspirational, but the wait for the van was what kind of got to me.  I guess the teacher was calling my name and I was talking on the phone with my Grandma and I couldn't hear her.  So that drew the attention of those ignorant girls that I was sitting by.  When I finally heard her, they began to laugh, even my cousin! So I really didn't appreciate that, so  I moved to a quiet spot in the lobby of the hotel and read my Martin Luther King book because it makes me feel like I was in the '60s and I forgot about the whole thing.  Then me and the teacher began talking about history and music, which was good too.  On the car ride back, it was awkward because those girls were laughing and joking around while I was reading a book about history.  I felt so out of place in this age and I felt like I should be hanging out with adults, not children!  But I love who I am and wouldn't change it for the world!
While other girls were going to parties or hanging out at the mall, I was stuck at home baby sitting my baby sister, and ultimately my other sister who is close to the same age as me.  So I was changing poopy diapers while other girls where changing clothes in the dressing rooms at Express.  Then when I looked out the window I saw that BGF was out riding in his truck doing Lord knows what, and that could of been me.  Then I thought about how I don't have a boyfriend and how things didn't work out with SG, but I satisfied my sweet tooth with some Eye Candy.  I love Eye Candy because there is no commitment involved and you can fantasize about them all you want without the heartbreak of a real crush/boyfriend.  See, even though you know that you will never be with this Eye Candy, as long as you are looking at them, they are yours.  Today, Ohio State played against Penn State, and I have to admit that Penn State does not have too many cute Black players, but the white boys are cute.  Ohio State has plenty of Eye Candy, and right now I'm caught between two of them: my longtime "boyfriend" Terelle Pryor, and Dan Torrence.  When Terelle first came to Ohio State, I thought he was so cute and since then he has become the star of the team and he no longer can be just mine.  Then we have Dan, who looks a little bit better,  is just a rising star and he is so YuM! So it's getting pretty hard to choose!
Seeing Dan and Terelle today had me saying, "SG who?" I mean, don't get me wrong, SG got it, but these are real men. . .keyword: MEN.  So I look forward to seeing them next week, and now that college basketball is about to get started I will start thinking less and less about SG.
Hooray for men's NCAA sports!

Love,
             Blackness

No comments:

Post a Comment