Sunday, December 5, 2010

What Are Donkeys? Week 14!

This week was oddly easy because I have been doing such a good job with getting SG out of my system, but I was wondering what was going to happen on Saturday when I went to my NAACP meeting for the first time since that incident happened last weekend.  My girl Jill came along for the ride and I couldn't wait for her to meet Donkey and that fat h@&.  Then the strangest thing happened, neither one of them came!  What a coincidence?!  So we had the meeting, and it went pretty well, but again I seemed to be nothing but a shadow in the corner.  When Howard was president, I felt comfortable around everyone, but now since Donkey came in, everything just doesn't feel right.  But I don't think that it's fair that he and those other mothertruckers will get access to the awesome opportunities that I won't have if I just up and leave.  So, the only way to make these people angry is to work my you know what off, and be the best treasurer that I can be!
The thing that made me cringe a little was when I heard one of the new girls go on and on about how Donkey sent her a text message saying "good morning queen".  As soon as I heard how happy she was about that, I had a deep urge to tell her what he was really about, and then I realized that her situation with Donkey is none of my business.  She will just have to learn the hard way that through the exterior of  his human skin, he is nothing more than a hay eating, big gummed Jackass!  So, I think this is so funny to me that he has found him some other prey in such a short time, but hey, all men are jackasses, but how big of a jackass is what makes each one of them different.

No comments:

Post a Comment