Sunday, September 12, 2010

Teenage Dream

"You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream the way you turn me on.  I can't sleep. Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back.  My heart stops, when you look at me. Just one touch. Now baby I believe this is real.  Let's take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. I'ma get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight.  Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight." -Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.

This may sound so ridiculous, but I made this me and SG's song.  The first verse describes "our" feelings perfectly, or the feelings that I hope he feels.  I haven't seen him in like a week, and I know that he's been gone for a while, but I'm hoping that I see him soon.  Every since maybe Monday night, I've been back and forth on whether or not I'm still going to ask him to the prom.  This may sound so weird, but I'm not a dancer and I don't listen to the music that we will have to hear at the Prom and I'm nervous to do all that stuff.  I know that Prom night is your night, and no one else should matter, but right now I'm just so worried about how I can get myself ready to do what I do.  And the only reason why I'm so nervous about this is because I plan on asking him in either January or December on Christmas Day!  I'm excited about that part though.  I'm hoping that this will go as I want it to, but I'm preparing for anything because he can be unpredictable.
Last week, I noticed something that made me feel good about SG's feelings for me.  He was sitting across from me, and I was standing up listening to someone talk.  Then I just so happened to look up and saw him staring at me, and then he looked away.  That day went good for us because it seemed like we were kind of flirting and I feel that I have been making some bold moves here: I give him my time, I give him attention, and I kind of give little hints here and there, but boys are blind.  My next move?  I don't know, but I'm thinking about it very thoroughly.  I'm just so proud of myself for the way that I'm handling this, and I hope that I will continue this way.

Love,
           Blackness

No comments:

Post a Comment